1. Lighting time is not enough, or lamp aging led to the power decline may be the reason for not lighting. Ensure sufficient lighting, timely replacement of the tube or appropriate extension of lighting time can be solved. Note: the lighting time of the bottom and the sealing layer is longer than that of the color glue.
2. The 3D Cat Eye Gel Polish is too thick. If the nail polish glue is applied too thickly at one time, it will not work in the light.
3. 3D Cat Eye Gel Polish itself quality problem, or after the light on the surface of floating glue. If it is the nail itself, then it is recommended to choose a better quality nail, if there is a floating glue, then wipe with a clean cotton on the line.
Magnetic polish is making a comeback with cat eye nails. The look is achieved with special cat eye polish and a small handheld magnet. So, how does it work? The iron particles are quite dense, so they usually sink to the base layer of the polish as it’s applied. When you place the magnet over the nail, the iron particles rise toward the surface and stay there due to the thickness of the polish as it dries. The result? The particles can be seen through the nail polish, which creates the mesmerizing cat eye effect.
1. Prep the nail and apply a gel base coat. Cure.
2. Apply one coat of cat eye polish, being sure to cap the free edge.
3. Immediately after applying the polish, place the magnet as close as possible to the nail without touching the surface. Then, hold it steady for 5 to 10 seconds. Cure.
Tip! If the magnet moves while being held over the polish, the design may look spotty. But don’t fret—it’s easy to fix. Apply a second thin coat of polish; it will “erase” the magnetic effect and you can start fresh.
4. Apply a second coat of polish and repeat Step 3. To finish, apply top coat and cure.
1. Prep the nail and apply a gel base coat. Cure. Next, apply two coats of black gel polish, curing after each.
2. Wipe off the tacky layer. To “frame” the gem, apply a nail sticker to the center of the nail.
3. To create the gem, use a thin detail brush to apply clear builder gel. Start at the center and apply it in a circular motion. When the shape is slightly rounded, cure. Repeat this step until the gem is raised above the nail surface.
4. Use a thin detail brush to apply one coat of cat eye nail polish to the gem only.
5. Immediately after applying the polish, place the magnet as close as possible to the gem without touching the surface. Then, hold it steady for 5 to 10 seconds. Cure.
6. Apply a second coat of cat eye polish to the gem only and repeat Step 5. To finish, apply top coat to the entire nail and cure.
For years, there has been a debate on how to choose the right nude nail color for your skin tone....